TheFitExpo returns to Los Angeles in January 2017 featuring new events, exciting guests and the latest trends.
The West Coast’s largest fitness event, The Bodybuilding.com TheFitExpo Los Angeles presented by Subway Restaurants, returns January 7-8 to the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Celebrating its 14th year in Los Angeles, this action-packed fitness weekend will offer attendees 20 free contests and over 700 exhibits with the latest in fitness, diet, nutrition, strength and wellness products and services with show discounts and tons of free samples.
“At the start of the new year, we are committed to bringing our community another top fitness event with many of the eminent fitness leaders in the country along with exciting programming tracks and exhibits,” said Erin Ferries, Executive Director of National Fitness Productions. “We want to invite people of all ages and from all fitness levels to come out and experience everything TheFitExpo has to offer. Our hope is to inspire them to live a healthier lifestyle.”
The Expo features many leading fitness professionals who will offer hot training tips, informational seminars and exciting demonstrations. Initial guests include:
- Jay Cutler (4X Mr. Olympia Champion),
- Internet bodybuilding sensation Massy Arias (with 2.3 million Instagram followers)
- Jeremy Buendia (3X and current Men’s Physique Olympia Champion)
- Lexy Panterra (founder of LexTwerkOut)
- Additional guests will be announced ahead of The Expo
This year brings brand new, jaw-dropping events including the Ultimate Ninja Obstacle Course, Dodgeball, and TheFitExpo’s Training Zone. Fan favorites set to return:
- Slackline Challenge
- MyGymPal presents The Forge Fitness Affiliate Showcase
- All American MAS Wrestling Championship
- Optimum Nutrition presents Healthy Living Pavilion
- The Evolution Fitness Conference featuring free workouts and continuing education units (separate fee)
- Kid’s and Youth area will be larger than ever
Expo attendees will cheer on competitors participating in returning contests including:
- Odd Haugen Strength Classic
- Rule One Proteins presents The MuscleContest Challenge
- The USPA American Cup Powerlifting Championships
- The Ironmind Viking Visegrip World’s Record Challenge
- Bodybuilding.com’s BodySpace™ Spokesmodel Search
Attendees have the chance to win prize money and bragging rights as TheFitExpo’s Best and GAT Sport’s MAXREPS 4 CASH return, with cash and prizes to the winners.
Adult admission tickets are $30 per day or $45 for the entire weekend. Children 12 years and under are $10 per day and children under 6 are free. Show hours are Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Ample parking is available. For full information on TheFitExpo call (818) 545-0290 or visit www.thefitexpo.com.
Outdoor Revival – Reconnecting us all to the Outdoors